srijeda, 9. studenoga 2011.

VACATION PICTURES .. As I promised..


Brrrrr... it´s chilly outside today and this afternoon I still have some job to do. Have to go to one of the shops that is carring our products to decorate their space. I am not complaining but I would prefer to stay at home and curl up with good book or magazine, a cup of coffee and my guy beside me. It is just that kind of day.. you know.. I am thinking of that beautiful sunny weather we had on our vacation in September.. Here are few pics as I promised to share with you.

It all started with good domestic food.. real fruit and vegetables from garden. We do not buy fruits and vegetables.

My parents are always taking good care of our Mediterranean plants!


Biograd and I am posing by the palm .. uh..


Lovely restaurants .. some of them are placed in small hidden streets..

Camps and resorts..

Could not resist.. I am typical, romantic "Cancer" sign.. photos taken from our room..

Zadar





"punta skala" gorgeous villas in modern style .. and their view on the sea.. they are for sale, in case you are interested.. and they are near famous luxury resort


..and final picture was taken in Novigrad.. small dalmatian place .. I persuaded my love to pose to me..

.. Have to run! Talk to you soon!

1 komentar:

  1. Kakve divne fotke! Ne mogu ti reči koliko mi u ovaj magloviti i čudan dan ove fotografije pašu, istinski.
    Lijep pozdrav :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...